Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Yess, my drupal module works!

Based on my 1st attempt last nite before going to sleep on writing my own custome drupal module, i rewrite the same coding of drupal module. But this time, when i encountered the error which i've already expected it beforehand, i did some tweaking on the filenames as well as the directory name. it looks like the error was due to a very silly mistake; drupal or PHP in drupal does not understand the dash use in filename/directory or the function names.

So my next mission is to create a simple form template in drupal and by keying some values with some validations, drupal will insert the data into the database. Well, i could not wait and eager to see the wonders i can achieve from this learning curve and experience.


Mind the noisy surrounding background, i could not able to set up the sound recording properly. So at the end after giving up i settled down with my notebook's internal microphone. My apology.

..

No comments:

Post a Comment