Thursday, March 15, 2012

Google Keyword Tool

While i was browsing the drupal doc site, my smelly fren named Lan came close to be and as usual will never miss to promote his domain. So i took this chance to ask him regarding about the tools that Google provides on the keyword search. Lan is extremely good at affiliating programs and he even sometimes spent blindly & foolishly on domain names and endlessly on any affiliate marketing program that from his view is good. One of examples here is a website called clickbank.com. Anyway, this time as a response to my request, he told me about Google Keyword Tool Analysis. This site is definite a must for me before i start on paying for marketing charges on keywords or even domain names.


Anyway for a short cut, this site can be accessed from my existing GoogleAdd account.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment