Saturday, March 10, 2012

Nista & keji about Pas Kelantan - some political persepectives of Kelantan

I'm not politic freak nor anyone really serious and critical about politics either in supporting the government or opposition-parties. But i find it rather intriguing yet interesting when i read some news with regards to the economic development in Kelantan that is currently led by the opposition party PAS for 21 years of ruling. Here are some stories i cut from Utusan. Well some folks might label this as very bias towards the government and anti-opposition, but for me it's just something that could make me ponder. I cannot deny more that the best way to verify the stories is to do some other research from different sources, but as a mental note for myself here is the story.



No comments:

Post a Comment