Friday, March 30, 2012

Plan for weekend


  1. Going to the gym with intention of at least accomplishing 400kcal burn. This should take around 2 hrs with cardio and weight lifting routine. - accomplished
  2. Cooking for the following entire week. I guess the usual chicken curry would do. i have already took out the frozen chicken outside, hopefully by the time i come back from the gym, the meat is already soft, good for cooking. - accomplished
  3. Targeting not to spend any single penny. Today is the last day of this month so i hope i still can meet the target. Speeding money for kitchen stuff and others can only start tomorrow. - accomplished
  4. Spend at least 2 hours on my piano; i have made myself familiar already with the LHS and RHS notes, it is just to bind them together mentally. This requires left and right brain practice, together with the coordination of my fingers.
  5. i must start off reading on form documentation and produce some videologs on my form creation in drupal. My target for today is at least one videolog is uploaded to Youtube for reference.
  6. hopefully at nite, i'm able to iron up all my shirts for office use. - accomplished
  7. Last but not least, changing water for my mind blowing aquarium. As of now, because of my own procrastination the water level has dropped to a two third. The plants are still growing healthily though, but the aqua-scene that looks not so neat that is now slowly getting into my nerve.- accomplished


No comments:

Post a Comment