Sunday, March 18, 2012

Slow tul laa jomhosting.net

I'ven't really tried using jomhosting to its fullest capacity. What i've done till now is just login in and changing some configurations, but i notice something quite obvious - it is dammmn fucking slow. i don't understand why, is it because of me accessing dfom my office or is it running over the SSL? which ever it is, i hope when i really publish my website on the internet, it is not as lembab as this. Hope that my bad experience only applies to my accessing the cpanel.

This is the result from my pinging test that i've done from my office using unify to seringgit.com ip address 112.137.167.176. Bersepah request time out, 40% fail. The ping test was done at 1pm - 2pm time range.


The following table plak showing the result from the jomhosting.net and the result is expectedly the same.

Aku harap la the slowness is due to the office unify traffic is jammed up because so many bangsat2 yg dok download movies.

Okay, it is 5:30pm and it looks like the traffic to internet via my office unify has
subsided and it become resonably acceptable. I did another ping test to seringgit.com and the following shows a good result ~ 30-50ms response.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment