Saturday, March 10, 2012

First Attempt of running Drupal Script

This is my first attempt of running Drupal script on my computer. I have few bumps and need to spend few hours to find ways to fix the errors. Finally i got it right and i consider my my-first-time-attempt as quite impressive for the first time in a single day to correctly setup all DAMP programs, configure and run Drupal program.

I divided the videolog into 2 because the 1st one, i started to encounter errors in PHP setting file so i took a break while going off to nearby Pasar Borong for a quick shopping, I managed to buy my fresh Salmon slices and some big prawns. The Salmon is pretty expensive although still mush cheaper compared to those sold at Jusco. The price is Rm19/kg so i bought back home in total of RM23.

The 2nd videolog showed my attempt to troubleshoot all errors and they were all fixed.

Enjoy watching.

1st video but with few PHP setting errors.


2nd video with troubleshooting process and finally a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment