Monday, March 26, 2012

470kcal burn of running.

I was damn tired today. partly because of my running early in the morning right before i went off to work. I try to make this as my routine before work and sometimes alternate it with my workout at gym during lunch time. The non-stop running around my house area for 35minutes with uphill track at the end of the trail really test my endurance. Anyway, because of me running together with my girlfren, it has somehow given me some additional push for me to go on running with any stop; mainly because of seeing my girlfren doing so. Hehe.. it'd a shame if i have to stop and let her finish the run leaving me behind.

The whole time at the office was truly not as lively as usual. My mind was like so slow and lembab. and i even had a pain at my back; i think this is from the climb that i did on Saturday at Bukit Saga.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment