Monday, March 19, 2012

Reply from jomhosting on installing Drupal

My salute to jomhosting technical of their fast response and straight-to-the-point answer. I should just give them 5 thumbs up out of 5. They replied that i should use another software called Softaculous instead of Fantastico, which i tried and the installation was smooth, easy and no-hassle problematic experience. To my suprise, the installation of drupal took in less than 3 minutes as oppose to my attempt of using Fantastico where at the end of every trial ended up in error message. Well, who's fault is that? Jomhosting should just remove Fantastico immediately so that customers like me would not waste time trying to find workarounds and trouble shoot the bug.



And Yesss, after opening up my drupalfree.com/blog, i am finally able to see the correct output. I know it's so plain and nothing fancy about the site, but that's not the real thing in my head. It's just a test to see drupal is really running on my site.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment