Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Most efficient day at the office.

I think today is one of the most efficient day of my life; specifically at the office and me following my strict rushing workout time. In between 2 meetings, one in the morning and the later one in the evening, i managed to squeezed time going to FF at menara Axis, PJ followed my strict workout, however it was not as complete as usual because i only did 18minutes of cardio exercise running on the treadmill, did simple weight lifting of hands and chest part and use the machine to do crunching which i rarely use. I normally do it manually without involving any machines to focus on my abdomen, but this time because i was so in rush, i skipped doing it and use the machine instead. In total i managed to burn roughly 300kcal which i thought quite reasonable due to short of time i have.

Out of all, one thing which i still regret until now is, i still could not able to follow my plan to do something benefiting & useful for my drupal project. Now, i am sort of getting ready for my piano lesson where as usual it is scheduled at half past 8 on every Tuesday nite. Hope i can still have my mind to do some drupal tasks before i go to bed.

Today my girlfren registered to the hospital ward for her usual kimo procedure routine. I pray that she'll do well and healthy enough to endure all those kimo tests. Love u always.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment