Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A day of fatigue

yesterday i felt alarmingly tired and exhaustion; i was so tired and it turn out that i just cannot stand my tiredness and sleepy, i was already asleep at 11pm. I'm not really sure why is it i'm so tired, but i think it's because of all the things that i did with non-sufficient rest. Firstly my early jogging before going off to work where i ran 3km non-stop and burned 430kcal, then at my office i indulged in absorbing as much as possible on drupal language and concepts where i think that was the most committed effort that i have done since 2 years ago on PHP programming. I was so absorbed studying Drupal until i didn't realise that i had passed 6pm. I rushed home knowing that Tuesday was a day that i have my usual piano class, thank god cause it wasn't like a normal day where there was always raining at this particular time.

Rushing for my piano class, i even had a serious thought that i would want to go to see Ma at bukit Mahkota after class finishes. but it didn't happen cause she didn't pick up my call that night. At the end, i just went back home. My mind was so slow, i was feeling sleepy and yet my stomach begged for proper dinner. despite of my sleepiness and tiredness, i did prepare a quick dinner; fried selar kuning, reheat gukai kawah daging and tulang and cooked a cup of rice. Right after my dinner, with fully stomach i dropped asleep dead somewhere at 11pm.

Zzzzzz...

..

No comments:

Post a Comment