Friday, March 9, 2012

Weekends - School Holidays start

Today since it is the 1st day of weekend, i took a chance of going early to FF at IOI Mall for my morning workout. I'ven't gone there almost a week already so i missed my routine doing the strength & weight lifting workouts. I thought of arriving as early as 8am but because of my lil-lah-lil-lah at the kitchen and washing and last minute hanging the wet cloths, i finally took off from home at near 9am & reached FF 20min later. Suprisingly, the road was full of slow moving cars; it was a traffic jam like usual weekdays. I did my usual routine of cardio exercise 5km run with 500kcal burn, weight lifting and stomach crunching, in total spending close to 2hrs.

On the way back, i stopped by at Pasar Borong hoping that i could find some thick slices of fresh Salmon and chicken. unfortunately the salmon has finished and the fishmonger promised me that he will keep some on the next day. Looks like i've to come again here tomorrow morning. That particular stall which i believe is the only single stall that sell salmon fish at Seri kembangan pasar Borong and they only open their business on weekends only.

Well, i think next thing that i'll do and make my weekends really useful is to practice on my piano and continue studying Drupal. I hope i'm able to memorise St Elmo notes and be able to play it though not perfectly.


This is posted on the next following day; Now i understand the reason why suddenly the road become jammed. It was even reported in the local newspaper that the traffic jam was due to the start of school holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment