Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Early morning run 450kcal burn

I decided to make an early morning run right before i go off to meet with my lawyer in Shah Alam. I actually woke up very early 5am this morning, so after praying subuh at the nearby mosque, i decided that i should use my available time to exercise. In fact it was still so early that time and i've ample time to do something useful rather than laze around waiting to go off from home. it was still 6:30am when i finishe subuh prayer.

I got up ready with my usually workout gear - my mp3 player, arm-band on my right arm loaded with my handphone, the heart-rate detector wrapped around my chest and Timex watch for me to monitor some workout indicators such as time of running, heart rate and Kcal burn. Have my simple snack for my breakfast right before starting off my run - biscuit pack and protein-milk with chocolate flavour as a boost-up energy supplement and before 7am i was already on the road. Outside was still dawn and the sky up there was filled with thick-grey-clouds ready to burst down rain. Despite the fact that it was a little bit drizzling when i was about to start running, it never stop me from moving my legs.

I completed my run at slightly before 7:45am and the traffic on the road was still not up to its usual peak; folks were still just going out from their homes.

..

No comments:

Post a Comment