Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I'm penniless after spending my last RM50 on Philips headphone & microphone

Just came back from my routine workout today at FF. I was a bit disappointed at the gym because when i put my heart detector strap, it did not work, so the whole running was done without me being able to monitor my actual kcal burn and my heart rate. I hope it is not faulty as i just bought it at the end of last year. it would be shameful if i have to kick that stuff out and crash it.

Anyway, right after finishing my workout, i stopped by at computer centre section 14 because i want to look around on a good quality headphone with attached microphone. I knew that if i were to spend on this thing, it would be on my last RM50. On second thought, as i seldom stop by at that place, i finally grabbed one which i believe is good quality and affordable. the price is RM59, so there was the last RM50 out of my pocket. I definitely will use it to the fullest on my seringgit.com project.

When i reached my office, i brought along the new gadget to my place and straight away plug into my notebook. And as what had happened before, my fucking notebook still showed some intermittent problem. Sometimes it works well with the microphone being jacked into the socket hole and most of the times, it gave me headache. I wish i can crash this notebook into pieces. But after few attempts of plugging in and out of the socket, it detected the microphone. Hmmm.. at least this proved that the new gadget i bought is in good shape.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment