Sunday, March 4, 2012

weekends - running

This is just for my personal record. I did not able to make 12km run on Saturday's nit because it was pouring till late nite. My girlfren and i went off waiting at Putrajaya hoping that the rain will go off slowly but it turned out that our waiting was a vain. Anyway, while waiting for the rain to stop, i remeasure the distance of our running path and we found out that it was not 12.7km but 8km instead. We went home despite completely in our running attire and the gears.

We ran on the next following day, completely non-stop with slightly above 1 hour time. The day was shinny and pretty hot, it was 9:30am when we finished our run. That day we did a lot, went off to Kajang to buy more cardinal tetra for my aquarium plus getting ADA fertiliser and a new type of mose for my additional plant collection. in the evening, we shopped again at Sport and outdoor store at Subang Jaya.

..

No comments:

Post a Comment