Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hosting jomhosting is crap

i've been facing the problem with jomhosting since last week when i first started to install drupal & run the script. Firstly it was about the crappy Fantastico that turn out to be shitty piece of software. It did not work as expected and i spent wastedly on trying to find my own error and the workarounds due to Fantastico fault. At the end in the following week, the admin told me to use another software pre-installed in the hosting called softaculous. and it work, i managed to run drupal script for the installation purpose in less than 5 minutes.

Then another different problem repeated occuring. My webserver kept on down and inaccessible. After the admin has done something, it was up again. This was the third time it has happened after the 2nd reply from the technical team telling me that he has changed the login config for me. I suspected that he had done nothing except reseting my account info but the server is still the same. One thing i noticed everytime it become down was, whenever i changed some drupal config and has something to do with drupal dB, the whole website went down. And until now at noon after my last submitted ticket to them since 10am, nothing has changed. seringgit.com & drupalfree.com are still down!

It starts to get into my nerves now!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment