Sunday, March 18, 2012

Running 10km at Putrajaya on weekend night.

I didn't really make a plan with my girlfren that both of us will make a non-stop run go-and-forth from Putrajaya Mosque till PICC and return back setting a first time record of 10km. In fact i've never thought also that i'd be able to accomplish that because just before we start our run and warm up, i felt so damn sleepy and tired. It was due to the fact that i have spent my valuable time on some shitty pending office work, mother-fucking LLUB. i must complete replying to this shitty sotong fellow on that particular day, or else i would be regretting myself on the entire weekend. So i decided that i must reply him before my nite run.

At first, when i started off moving my legs, the exhaustion was still there. However after 10minutes of running, my mind and body were able to adjust with my workout already; the tiredness had completely worn off and i was able to focus on my steady run.

The run happened on the same day when Putrajaya was conducting a national balloon event where 13 countries worldwide had participated. Anyway, we never join the crowd because we were to busy and focused on achieving our goal of completing 10km run and morever me and my girlfren are the the type of people that never find it enjoyable to be in big crowd. So we always avoid ourselves from getting stuck into any big crowd events.

Anyway, on the following day, i started to feel the pain and pure exhaustion and we just spent our time at home.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment